5 Best Android Apps For Live Cricket Score and Streaming
Cricket is one of the most popular sport in the world. Millions of cricket crazy fans don’t want to miss a single ball of the match. Many matches are ongoing and T20 world cup is coming later this year. People who are not at home or don’t have the option to watch TV is looking for match scores and news. So we list five best Android Apps for live cricket score and streaming.
You can get the ball by ball updates and live streaming option if you have a smartphone. Sometimes it is not possible to watch all matches because you’re in the office or college/school, or maybe you are out of the city for vacations. For a cricket lover and for those who are facing such issues we list five best Android Apps for live cricket score and streaming. You can always update with the help of these apps, and you can watch world cup or IPL live on Android Phone or get live score of any upcoming matches.
5 Best Android Apps for live cricket score and streaming –
1) Star Sports: – Star Sports Live Cricket Score is one of the best Android App to watch a live cricket match online. You can download this app from play store for free. Starsports.com is an amazing which gives you instant score updates; you can watch match highlights, match individual moments and Live match with 2-3 min delay. The app is free of cost all you need to register with starsports.com. It automatically adjusts the quality of video according to your bandwidth and also offer video in HD quality. With star sports app not only cricket you can also get updated with football, tennis, f1, hockey, badminton and kabaddi.
2) Cricbuzz: – Cricbuzz is the best cricket app available in play store. It has elegant UI, and you find all running and upcoming matches on your home screen. With the cricbuzz app, you can stay up-to-date latest cricket news and scores The app also include match alerts via Push Notifications, ball by ball commentary, player stats and ratings, match schedules, point tables and much more. With this app, you can also share the score with your friends on facebook and twitter.
3) ESPN Cricinfo: – ESPN Cricinfo is the best platform to get in touch with cricket on the web for years. Now ESPN Cricinfo gives you the best cricket experience on your Android mobile also. Like cricbuzz, it also provides ball by ball cricket updates, player stats, latest news, match history, upcoming matches and more. You can also customize your app, add your favorite team and get fixtures and update notification of your team. You can also watch featured videos of latest series, browse the photo gallery and read cricket blogs.
4) NDTV Cricket: – NDTV Cricket is an another fantastic cricket app that delivers you latest match scores, stats, and news to your Android smartphone. If you are a cricket lover, you should try this app. With NDTV Cricket app not only score you can also get complete venue information, squads detail and ICC rankings of players. You can also schedule notification of upcoming matches on your Google calendar.
5) Hotstar: – Hotstar is basically not a cricket app, it’s an Android app that provides tv serials, movies, and sports for your device. But it streams cricket match live with high quality. Hotstar is an app with beautiful UI, which categorized into different sections. This app has a great collection of tv serial, movies and sports in different languages. You can watch the live match in HD quality and you can even if you have a 2g connection. This is one of the best apps to watch live cricket match.
These are five best Android Apps For Live Cricket Score and Streaming. For now, you don’t have to worry about missing a single game. If you are busy with your work or college, these apps let you updated with every single ball. Let us know your favorite Android Apps For Live Cricket Score and Streaming by commenting below.