Download and Install AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer
Now you can Update Asus Transformer to Android 7.0 Nougat by an unofficial AOSP 7.0 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 7.0 Nougat for many Nexus Devices. Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One and Nexus 5 are already available. And now AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer is available for download. XDA Senior Member timduru released the initial build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Asus Transformer. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer from below.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for Asus Transformer and missing many features, but the developer still manages to make this ROM usable. This build contains bugs and it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on Asus Transformer. The Android Nougat for Asus Transformer brings Nougat features to your Asus Transformer. Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer from below.
- Old default android browser:bookmarks & history, not refreshing sometime unless you touch the screen.OMX codecs
- OMX codecs
- What is crossed in the feature list
- This ROM is work on Asus Transformer. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on Asus Transformer
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it. (It will wipe internal memory so save SuperSu and Gapps on SD card)
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Asus Transformer and Update Asus Transformer to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.