Download and Install AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Galaxy S4
Now you can Update Galaxy S4 to Android 7.0 Nougat by an unofficial AOSP 7.0 ROM. Recently Google released the official Android 7.0 Nougat for many Nexus Devices. Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for OnePlus One and Nexus 5 are already available. And now AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Galaxy S4 is available for download. XDA Senior Member -+BB+- released the initial build of Android 7.0 AOSP ROM for Galaxy S4. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Galaxy S4 from below.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for Galaxy S4 and missing many features, but the developer still manages to make this ROM usable. This build contains bugs and it’s improved with time, but the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on Galaxy S4. The Android Nougat for Galaxy S4 brings Nougat features to your Galaxy S4. Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Galaxy S4 from below.
- This ROM is work on Galaxy S4 International Variants. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Galaxy S4
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat ROM on Galaxy S4
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download AOSP 7.0 Nougat ROM for Galaxy S4 and Update Galaxy S4 to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.