Download Cyanogen C Apps for CM13 (Flashable Package)
Cyanogen Inc. launched the Marshmallow compatible C Apps for CM13 and CM13 based devices. There are some cool apps which is only available in Cyanogen os but not in CyanogenMod. But recently Cyanogen released their Cyanogen OS apps package called C-Apps for CM13. The C-App package contains theme chooser (which allow per-app themeing) and theme store, Truecaller integrated dialer, new Gallery app, Cyanogen Account manager, and the AudioFX equalizer. If you want these apps for your device then Download Cyanogen C Apps for Cm13 and CM12.1 from below.
Cyanogen OS is the commercialised version of CyanogenMod OS which is comes built in some smartphones like OnePlus One, Lenovo ZUK Z1, and YU devices. C Apps for CM12.1 was already available and now release the C-Apps package for Marshmallow. By flashing the Cyanogen Apps Package, you can gain access to the AudioFX, Theme Chooser/Store, Gallery, and Truecaller-equipped dialer. You’ll also be able to create a Cyanogen account with that you can access to ‘find my phone’ feature. Download Cyanogen C Apps for CM13 from below.
C Apps download package can be flashed via any custom recovery like TWRP. The C Apps package is similar to Gapps but it install Cyanogen apps instead of Google apps. You can easily Download C Apps for CM13 and flash it on your device.
Download C Apps for CM13
- C-Apps for CM13 – Download
How to install C Apps on CM13
1) Download the Cyanogen C-Apps package from above.
2) Now copy the file to you device internal or external storage.
3) Now Reboot your phone into recovery mode.
4) Tap on “Install Zip” option from the menu.
5) Now, click on ‘Choose Zip from SD card’.
6) Now browse C-Apps zip file and select it.
7) Flash the zip file and wait for the process to complete.
8) Reboot your device after completion.
Thats the easiest way to download and install Cyanogen C Apps for CM13. Comment below if you have any questions.