Download and Install Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One
OnePlus starts rolling out Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 update for OnePlus One. The update comes with some minor fixes and with the latest security patch. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus One to Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 manually with below method. Download Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 (CM 13.1.2) for OnePlus One from below.
Here we provide the Official Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One (Fastboot and Recovery ROM). To install fastboot image, you need to extract it and flash each file manually using the fastboot commands. But the easiest way to Install Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 on OnePlus One is to download the full firmware zip file and flash it via stock recovery or TWRP recovery. Check the below steps to Install Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 on OnePlus One. If you have still not received the update, then you can Download Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One with a build no. ZNH2KAS3P0 from below.
- This method is only for the OnePlus One.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One
- CM 13.1.2 for OnePlus One (Fastboot File) – Download
- CM13.1.2 for OnePlus One (Recovery File) – Download
How to Install Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One (Recovery File)
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the CyangenOS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the CyanogenOS 13.1.2 on OnePlus One by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus One into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file and it will Install Marshmallow OTA file on your OnePlus one .
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install Cyanogen OS 13.1.2 for OnePlus One. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.