Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+
Here we share a direct link to Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+. As we know Samsung already starts the Oreo beta for Galaxy S8/plus which will available for few users only. But if you want Android Oreo for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+ variant, then you are in the right place. Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+ from below.
We already shared the Oreo beta build for unlocked Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ and now we share Android Oreo Beta for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+. This Oreo beta update brings the firmware number G950USQU1ZQJJ/ G955USQU1ZQJJ for the AT&T Galaxy S8(plus). Follow the below guide to Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+
- This Firmware file is only for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+ (SM-G950U/SM-G955U). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This process may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android Oreo Beta Firmware for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+
- Android 8.0 Oreo beta for AT&T Galaxy S8 SM-G950U G950USQU1ZQJJ – Download
- Android 8.0 Oreo beta for AT&T Galaxy S8 plus SM-G955U G955USQU1ZQJJ – Download, Mirror
- Galaxy S8 Oreo firmware SM-G950F – Download
- Galaxy S8+ Oreo firmware SM-G955F – Download
How to Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting ->developer option ->. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Android Oreo OTA Zip file for AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+ from above and Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
7) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
8) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
9) Flash the Oreo ROM on AT&T Galaxy S8/S8 plus by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
10) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 15 minutes)
This the easiest way to Download and Install Android Oreo Beta on AT&T Galaxy S8/S8+. If you have any related queries, comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.