Download Official CM14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2 (CyanogenMod 14.1)
First Official build of CyanogenMod 14.1 for OnePlus 2 is now available for download. The ROM is an official nightly build and it’s quite stable for daily use. Official Cm14.1 for OnePlus 3, OnePlus One is already available and many other devices also getting unofficial build. And now the Official CM14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2 is available for download. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Official CM14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2 from below. You can check the complete expected list of the device getting CM14.
The ROM is an initial nightly Nougat build for OnePlus 2 and missing some important CM features, but that’s added with time. But the good news is you can experience Android 7.0 Nougat for OnePlus 2. The CM14.1 Nougat ROM for OnePlus 2 brings Nougat features and some CM features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Download Official CM14.1 Nougat ROM for OnePlus 2 from below.
- This ROM is work on OnePlus 2 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Official CM14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2
- Download CM14.1 for OnePlus 2 – Download
- CM14.1 Gapps For OnePlus 2
How to Install CM14.1 Nougat on OnePlus 2
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file and Temporary Wifi fix.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download Official CM14.1 ROM for OnePlus 2. Let us know how’s your experience with OnePlus 2 official CM14.1 update by comments below.