Download and Install OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two
OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two starts rolling out. The update is based on Android Marshmallow and rolling out via OTA. Android Nougat is already available for many devices and users of OnePlus two also looking for an update official or unofficial but that didn’t happen for now. For Now, OnePlus release the update of OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two which fixes many issues and improvements. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus Two to OxygenOS 3.1.0 manually with below method.
The new OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two includes improved doze mode, Added media sound toggle for alert slider, Implemented Quadrooter patch, Fixed some notification issues, and many improvements. We provide you the OxygenOS 3.1.0 ROM which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.1.0
Changelogs and Features of OxygenOS 3.1.0 –
- Fixed some notification issues
- Improved Doze Mode performance
- Added media sound toggle for alert slider
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue
- Implemented August 1 security patches for Android
- Implemented Quadrooter patch
- General bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus Two.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two
- OxygenOS 3.0.2 to OxygenOS 3.1.0 – Download
- OxygenOS 3.1.0 Full ROM for OnePlus Two – Comming Soon
How to Install Oxygen OS 3.1.0 ROM on OnePlus Two
1) Download the OxygenOS 3.1.0 Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select Install.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete.
7) Wipe cache and Reboot your device.
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.1.0 for OnePlus Two from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right clickand click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.1 on OnePlus Two by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock ROM for OnePlus Two (Oxygen OS 3.1.0). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus