Download and Install OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3
OnePlus released one more Nougat update OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3. Recently the company released the Nougat update for OnePlus 3 which was quite stable and now they release OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3. OxygenOS Open Beta 10 update added Data Saver, Fixed Lock Screen clock bug in Portrait Mode, and optimize few apps. The update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta 10” and you will receive the OTA if you are on previous Open Beta build else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. After flashing OxygenOS Open Beta 10 on OnePlus 3, you will continue getting the OTA. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3 from below and flash it manually.
Recently OnePlus released the stable OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3, but if you want early access to new features, then you must try Nougat based OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3. OxygenOS Open Beta 10 update added Data Saver, Fixed Lock Screen clock bug in Portrait Mode, and optimize few apps. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 10.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 10
- Added Data Saver
- Fixed Lock Screen clock bug in Portrait Mode
- Fixed issue of reverting to Default Theme after reboot
- Optimized fingerprint unlocking speed
- Optimized the quality of Expanded Screenshot
- Optimized WiFi performance
- Optimized system performance and battery consumption
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 10 for OnePlus 3
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 10 ROM on OnePlus 3
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS Open Beta 10 OTA zip file for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS Open Beta 10 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
So Download OxygenOS Beta 10 on OnePlus 3 to manually Update OnePlus 3 to Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus