How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2
Now you can easily Root and Install TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le 2. Previously we share a method to unlock bootloader of Le 2 means you can easily Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2. First you need to install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2 and then flash SuperSu to Root LeEco Le 2. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.0.0 on LeEco Le 2. Follow this guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le 2.
If you are a LeEco Le 2 user, then you can Root Redmi Note 4 and Install TWRP Recovery On it. Thanks to developer Rishabh Rao for providing the AIO toolkit for LeEco Le 2, which will help you to flash twrp recovery, check unlock status and root Letv Le 2. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2. Read the below note carefully before you Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2.
Features of Le 2 AIO Toolkit –
- Automatic ADB/Fastboot USB Drivers Installation.
- Reboot To Bootloader/Fastboot Mode Option to Reboot Easily.
- Unlock Bootloader Option.
- Check Status of Bootloader (Whether it is Unlocked or not).
- Flash TWRP Recovery.
- Boot into TWRP Recovery Temporarily (Boot into TWRP even if it is not Installed).
- Instructions on How to Setup TWRP with Unlocked Bootloader & also on How to Take Backup of Stock Rom using TWRP Recovery.
- Instructions on How to Root With SuperSU using TWRP.
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- This toolkit is used to root Letv le 2 X526, X520 And X620 only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- You need to unlock the bootloader of LeEco Le 2 (You can also unlock it with this process) before proceeding.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download LeEco AIO Toolkit
Steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2 –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘USB Unlocking’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download and install the LeEco Le 2 AIO toolkit on your PC.
3) Now connect your device to your PC and enter the number respective to your model number.
4) Now you can see all the option.
5) Now press ‘5‘ to install TWRP, and ’10’ to Root Le 2 device.
6) Done! You can also try other options.
So Download AIO Toolkit to Root LeEco Le 2. If you have any queries then comment below .