How to Update HTC 10 to Android Nougat Manually
HTC recently released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for HTC 10. The update is rolling out via OTA, but many users still didn’t receive the update. If you are one of them, then you don’t have to worry about that OTA as well as full Nougat Firmware for HTC 10 is available now with that anyone can Update HTC 10 to Android Nougat Manually. The full RUU Nougat firmware for HTC 10 is available and can be flashed via the latest version via Recovery. You can wait for the OTA or Update HTC 10 to Android Nougat manually.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Moto G4 Plus, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat update for HTC 10 is now available. Here we provide you the RUU file for HTC 10 with that you can update HTC 10 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For HTC 10 from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for HTC 10 packed with features all Android Nougat features like Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. You can check the infographics of best Android Nougat Features. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for HTC 10 with that you can update HTC 10 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat RUU file for HTC 10 from below.
Download OTA and Full Nougat RUU File for HTC 10
- Download Nougat OTA Zip for HTC 10 v2.28.617.8 – Official, Mirror (Can be flashed over v1.96.617.20)
- Download Full Nougat RUU file for HTC 10 – Download
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update HTC 10 to Android Nougat Manually –
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download the Nougat RUU zip for HTC 10 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC and boot your HTC 10 into Download mode by using below command
adb reboot download
or use manual command to boot HTC 10 into Download Mode –
- Power Off your phone.
- Press and hold Power + Vol Down at the same time
- In download mode, use the Vol Up and Vol Down buttons to navigate up and down and Power to confirm
5) Now Boot your device to RUUMode (Optional:- zips file can be flashed in download mode or RUUMode, both work)
fastboot oem rebootRUU
6) Now flash the RUU ZIP file on HTC 10 with the command given below
fastboot flash zip File_name.zip
7) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Update HTC 10 to Android Nougat Manually. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.