It can be really sad when someone close to you forgets your birthday or you forgot the birthday of your family member or someone very close to you. Many peoples are not good with dates, It’s really hard to remember everyone birthdays and anniversaries. The best way to see a friend’s birthday is Facebook. Facebook is very popular and best social networking site in the world. Almost everyone using Facebook and connect with their family and friends. And one of the best features of Facebook is it reminds you of upcoming events and your friends and family members birthdays. But what to do if you don’t log in to your Facebook account or you don’t have an Internet connection. The app like Birthdays or birthday calendar was able to sync Facebook events, but Facebook removes the sync options from these applications. There is a way with the help of that you can sync Facebook birthdays with Google calendar. Follow the below steps to sync Facebook birthdays with Google Calendar.
Google Calendar is a free calendar that keeps all your event were in one place and notified you about the events. You can access your Google calendar anywhere from Google calendar web version, and you can also sync Facebook birthdays with Google calendar in Android phones. You can also set notifications for the events.
Here’s a guide of how to sync Facebook birthdays with Google Calendar: –
1) Log in to your Facebook account and click on ‘Events’ under the profile picture of left sidebar.
2) Next page in the bottom right corner you can see two links ‘upcoming events’ and ‘birthdays’. Now right click on birthdays and select ‘copy link address’
Note: – Don’t share your link publicly otherwise anyone can use it.
3) you copied the Facebook link, it’s time to sync Facebook birthdays with Google Calendar. Now open www.google.com/calendar and log in with your Google account.
4) Click on the drop down menu of ‘other calendar’ located at the left side and click on ‘Add by URL’.
5) A pop-up window appears to paste the link you copied from Facebook and select ‘Add Calendar’ button. It starts importing your Facebook birthdays, and you get the message ‘Import Successfully’.
6) Now you can see a newly added calendar named ‘Friends Birthday’s’ under the upcoming events. You can see all your friends birthdays on your calendar in a few seconds.
7) That’s it you have successfully synced Facebook birthdays with Google Calendar. You can also set up the notifications to get alerted a day before friends birthday and never forget anyone’s birthday anymore.
8) After sync Facebook birthdays with Google calendar download Google Calendar app from play store and access your events from android mobile.
This is the complete step by step process of how to sync Facebook birthdays with Google Calendar. Share with your friends and comment below if you have any questions.