Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Android Nougat Firmware is now available for download. The update is an official stable build and based on latest Android Nougat. If you want to flash stock Android Nougat update on Galaxy J5 Prime then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Galaxy J5 Prime Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for SM-G570F models. Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware from below.
Galaxy J5 Prime Nougat Update rolling out via OTA for SM-G570F users in India and soon will be rolled out in other countries also. To install Android 7.0 Nougat update on Galaxy J5 Prime all you need is the Nougat Firmware file for Galaxy J5 Prime and latest ODIN Tool. You can Download Galaxy J5 Prime Nougat Update from below. Also, check Galaxy A5 Nougat Firmware Update
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Model – SM-G570F
- Model name – Galaxy J5 Prime
- Country – India
- Version – Android 7
- Security Patch Level – 2017-08-01
- Product code – INS
- PDA – G570FXXU1BQ16
- CSC – G570FXXU1BQ16
Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- Download Galaxy J5 Prime Nougat firmware for SM-G570F – Download (Coming Soon)
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Galaxy J5 Prime –
Flashing firmware on Galaxy J5 Prime is very easy, all you have to download the firmware file from above and unzip it. After that flash the file via Odin. If you want detailed instruction with images then check below link.
Download Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.