With the increase in digitalization, along with the pandemic situations, the world is going online. All the small- and large-scale business owners are now aware of the power that social media holds. All of them want to gain popularity on social media platforms.
There are many businesses and startups, but only a few are successful and excel in their field. That’s because most of them are not able to increase engagement for their brands.
If you are also struggling to make your brand popular, then this article is for you. We will tell you the five ultimate social media post ideas that’ll help you increase your reach on Facebook and other social media platforms.
1) Directly Connect and Communicate with Your Followers
To increase engagement, you need to understand your target audience. The simplest way to do that is to connect with them directly.
- If you are not getting many responses, then it is better to initiate a conversation from your side. Comment on the posts related to your niche and tell them about your brand.
- Mention your followers. It is a great feeling to get recognized by a brand. It is impossible to mention every follower, but you can tag super-followers who promote your brand on different social media handles. It will help you gain loyal customers.
- Also, respond to the mentions by your followers. It will show that your brand is aware of its customers. They’ll feel good for being noticed. If you don’t have enough time, then you can ‘like’ or give ‘love’ reactions to them.
- Quickly respond to the customers’ issues so that the impression of your brand is enhanced. Make sure to reply to their queries within an hour.
- Do AMAs (Ask Me Anything) sessions. Your followers feel connected to your brand this way.
- Communication is said to be successful if you receive feedback from the other side. So, always ask for feedback from the followers.
- You can also do surveys and polls to know more about your target audiences and set your strategies accordingly.
- Use call-to-action strategy. Ask what do your customers expect from your brand next.
- Finally, express gratitude by saying thank you to your supporters. It’ll show your politeness and help you win their hearts.
2) Be Creative and Go Visual
You should know how to make your social media posts compelling and attractive. Here are some ways to do so.
- It’ll be better to use photo posts on your social media. People tend to retain information by photos for a long time. Make it look creative so that it will increase the engagement of the public.
- Video posts are the best way to get attention. If presented nicely, it has a long-lasting effect on the people. People may ignore some posts. But they can easily invest their time in watching a few minutes video.
- Make proper use of infographics. People love to gain knowledge through the stats shown in the form of graphs or charts. You can share some stats related to your brand. For example, if you have a digital marketing firm, you can share some infographics saying how much revenue a business can get after switching to digital mode.
- Write captivating headlines for your content so the reader can’t help but read it.
- Always use hashtags related to your business with your posts. People interested in your brand will try to connect with you. Ultimately, your following will increase.
- Add emojis to your posts as it’ll add some humor and show your friendliness.
- You can also use animated GIFs to catch attention and at the same time add some humor.
3) Promoting Others Will Help You Grow
If you promote others, it’ll help you grow more connections and increase your reach. It is a wrong notion that encouraging others will decrease your popularity. Helping others will help you too.
- So, curate and promote others’ content. It is most likely that they will return the favor by promoting you too. It creates an impression of togetherness.
- Always follow active people relevant to your industry. It will help you increase the traffic. You can take the help of the tools like ManageFilter, Social Quant, etc.
- Partner with popular brands of your niche. When they mention you in their posts, it will drive more traffic to your page. It is an equal give and takes for both brands.
- Make use of Influencer Marketing/ Insta Takeover. Find an influencer in your industry and hand over your account to them for a day. They’ll review your products and promote you. It can boost the engagement of your brand.
4) Build Trust
You can gain popularity and loyal customers only if your brand is trustworthy.
- Let your employees share their work experiences and product reviews on social media. Customers are delighted to see that. It creates a good impression if the employees of a brand share their opinion. They’ll believe that your brand is genuine.
- Share BTS (Behind the Scene) posts to keep them updated about your new project. It is good to show the efforts your team is putting in.
- Share your customers’ reviews and emails. It creates positivity for your brand.
- Also, post for the betterment of society and take part in some social campaigns/charity works.
5) Understand the Customer Psychology and Make Proper Use of Technology
There are so many technologies available to increase engagement and monitor your social media activities. Added to that, you must understand the customers thinking process.
- It is hard to manage more than one social media handles. That’s why we have social media management tools like Buffer, TweetDeck, Sprout Social, etc., to help you analyze your position in the market.
- Your posting time also plays a role in getting traffic. So, choose a proper time to post when most of your target audiences are online.
- Cross-promote your social media account and try to be consistent with your posts.
If you sincerely work on these five aspects, I’m sure you will get positive results. Let us know which one of these worked out to be the best strategy for you.