Now you can Download and Install CM13 ROM for Huawei G8 and GX8, which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0. Huawei G8 and GX8 are the affordable mid-range device which launched last year with Android Lollipop. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some impressive features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Huawei Ascend G8 and GX8 to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM13 ROM for Huawei G8 and GX8 from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Huawei G8 and GX8. Thanks to developer surdu petru for providing the unofficial build of CM13 for Huawei Ascend G8 and GX8. The ROM is a stable build you can use it as a daily driver. The only bug in the fingerprint sensor is not working. To Download CM13 ROM for Huawei G8 and GX8, All you need is Rooted Huawei G8 and GX8 with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on Huawei G8 and GX8 and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for Huawei G8 and GX8 so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on Huawei G8 and GX8 –
- Download Huawei G8 and GX8 CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Gapps for Huawei G8 and GX8
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for Huawei G8 and GX8 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for Huawei G8 and GX8 [Marshmallow 6.0.1]. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.