Today we share How to Downgrade Mate 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. Recently Nougat 7.0 update for Mate 8 was rolled out for some region, and the update is quite stable, but If you update your phone but don’t like the update for any reason, then you can easily revert back to a lower version (Android Marshmallow). It is an officially way to downgrade Huawei Mate 8 to Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. check below guide to Downgrade Mate 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow 6.0.
Leaked Beta Nougat version of Mate 8 is available for download and many users already updated their phone to nougat. But many device owners are still not happy with the Android 7.0 Nougat update for various reasons. If you are one of the users and would like to revert Mate 8 back to the older version of Android, then you are in the right place here we share the method to Downgrade Mate 8 from Nougat 7.0 to Marshmallow 6.0. Download Mate 8 Nougat Rollback (Downgrade) Package from below to Downgrade Mate 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow.
- Mate 8 Nougat Rollback Package is available for NXT-L29 models only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
- Device – Huawei Mate 8
- Model – NXT-L29
- Android Rollback Version – 7.0 Nougat -> v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Rollback Version – 5.0 -> 4.1
- Rollback Build: NXT-LXXC185B500/NXT-LXXC900B500/
- Region – Russia/Asia/Middle East/Africa
- Status – Official
- Type – Rollback firmware Package
- Size – 85MB
Requirement to downgrade Mate 8 to Marshmallow
- Mate 8 Stock Marshmallow Firmware
- Download Huawei Mate 8 Nougat Rollback Package for Russia
- Download Mate 8 Nougat Rollback Package for Asia Pacific
- Download Mate 8 Nougat Rollback Package for Middle East & Africa
How to Downgrade Mate 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
1) First, download Android Nougat Rollback Package for Mate 8 from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3)Now turn off your device.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the process. Your firmware version should now be on “B300”.
6) Now download the full Marshmallow firmware from above and extract it.
7) Now move the update.app file in SD card folder (Replace the rollback update.app file).
8) Now again press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together to Downgrade Huawei Mate 8 from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow
This is the complete guide to Downgrade Mate 8 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow. If you have any questions comment below.