Today we share How to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Nougat to Marshmallow. Recently Nougat 7.0 update for MediaPad M3 was rolled out for some region, and the update is quite stable, but If you update your phone but don’t like the update for any reason, then you can easily revert back to a lower version (Android Marshmallow). It is an officially way to downgrade MediaPad M3 to Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. check below guide to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow 6.0.
MediaPad M3 Marshmallow Rollback version is now available so that you can Rollback MediaPad M3 to Marshmallow. Many device owners are still not happy with the Android 7.0 Nougat update for various reasons. If you are one of the users and would like to revert MediaPad M3 back to the older version of Android, then you are in the right place here we share the method to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from EMUI 5.0 to EMUI 4.1. Download MediaPad M3 Nougat Rollback (Downgrade) Package from below to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Android Nougat to Marshmallow.
- MediaPad M3 Nougat Rollback Package is available for European BTV-W09/BTV-DL09 models only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
- Device – MediaPad M3
- Model – BTV-W09/BTV-DL09
- Android Rollback Version – 7.0 Nougat -> v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Rollback Version – 5.0 -> 4.1
- Rollback Build: BTV-W09C900B300/BTV-DL09C900B300
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Rollback firmware Package
Requirement to downgrade MediaPad M3 to Marshmallow
Download MediaPad M3 Nougat Rollback package – Rollback file will change Your software info to C900B300. As far as I know, this is a specific firmware key, that allows to fully update the firmware to any other version.
- MediaPad M3 Rollback Package For BTV-W09 C100 (EU): Download
- MediaPad M3 Rollback Package For BTV-DL09 C100 (EU): Download
Download MediaPad M3 full OTA Software File – This file will switching back your MediaPad M3 to Marshmallow.
- MediaPad M3 Marshmallow Firmware BTV-W09C100B006: Download
- MediaPad M3 Marshmallow Firmware BTV-DL09C100B009: Download
How to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Nougat to Marshmallow
1) First, download Android Nougat Rollback Package for MediaPad M3 from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3)Now turn off your device.
4) Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
5) Now wait for some time to complete the process. Your firmware version should now be on “B300”.
6) Now download the full Marshmallow firmware from above and extract it.
7) Now move the update.app file in SD card folder (Replace the rollback update.app file).
8) Now again press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow
This is the complete guide to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Nougat to Marshmallow. If you have any questions comment below.