The most popular first-person shooter game Counter-Strike 1.6 is now available for Android phones. This is not an official release by original developers, but an actual playable full version of the Counter-Strike brought over to the Android phones, many thanks to the developer Alibek Omarov. This is a full version of Counter Strike 1.6 for Android with touchscreen control, servers, multiplayer and all. You can also connect mouse or keyboard using OTG cable. If you are a Counter-Strike fan, then you can download Counter Strike 1.6 for Android from below.
The game runs fine, and you can play multiplayer over LAN or online with your friends. Gameplay still lags but don’t forget this is the initial release of our favorite classic game CS 1.6. To play Counter Strike on Android phone, you need to have Counter Strike 1.6 in your Steam account and some files (APK file and Xash3D) which you can download from below. Check out the video below to see the game in action. Download Counter Strike 1.6 for Android from below.
- 95%-100% compatibility with CS1.6.
- This requires Xash3D Android >= 0.17.
Download Counter Strike 1.6 for Android –
How to Play Counter Strike 1.6 on Android Phones –
Follow the below steps install Counter-Strike 1.6 on Android Phone. You can play online using Counter-Strike 1.6 servers as well.
1) First, Download the Counter Strike 1.6 apk from above and install it on your device.
2) If you having the multi-core device then download and install the APK with omp postfix. If you have a single-core Android device, or if you face any problems with omp version, then download and install the APK with noomp version.
2) Now Download and Install the latest Xash3D Android from above.
3) Copy cstrike and valve folders from your Steam CS1.6 installation to the xash folder on your SDCard
4) Run CS16Client and enjoy Counter-Strike 1.6 on Android Phone!
So this is the guide to Download Counter-Strike 1.6 for Android Phone and how to Play Counter Strike 1.6 on Android Phones. Install the game and let us know how it runs on your device.