The Official Nougat based Flyme 6 7.8.22 OS for Meizu Pro 6 Plus, Pro 6, Pro 6s, Pro 5, MX6, Meizu E, M3 Max, M5 Note and M3 Note starts rolling out. The Nougat Update for Meizu devices is in Beta stage and brings many new features and Kernal improvements. The Company previously announced Flyme 6 OS and today they rolled out the latest version to Meizu devices. If you want to Update Meizu devices to Nougat, then you are in right place. Here you can Download FlymeOS 188.8.131.52 Nougat Update for Meizu devices from below.
The new Flyme 184.108.40.206 Developer ROM packed with all Nougat Features along with tons of new features. You can check the complete changelogs from Here. The Meizu Nougat Update or Flyme 220.127.116.11 OS update is available as an OTA and will be available for all soon. Other Meizu models also getting the same Flyme 18.104.22.168 version but that is based on Marshmallow. Download FlymeOS 22.214.171.124 Nougat Update for Meizu devices from below.
Here we provide you the Nougat zip file for Meizu devices with that you can update Meizu devices to Nougat manually. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you update your device. Download Nougat based Flyme 126.96.36.199 OS for Meizu Devices from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Meizu devices listed below. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
List of Meizu devices supported Flyme 188.8.131.52 OS Nougat update
- Flyme 184.108.40.206 OS supports Meizu Pro 6 Plus, Pro 6, Pro 6s, Pro 5, MX6, Meizu E, M3 Max, M5 Note and M3 Note.
Download FlymeOS 220.127.116.11 Nougat Update for Meizu devices
- Flyme OS 18.104.22.168 Beta for Meizu Pro 6 Plus – Download
- Flyme OS 22.214.171.124 Beta for Meizu Pro 6 – Download
- Meizu Pro 6s Flyme OS 126.96.36.199 Update – Download
- Meizu Pro 5 Flyme 188.8.131.52 Update – Download
- Flyme 184.108.40.206 for Meizu Mx6 – Download
- Flyme 220.127.116.11 Nougat for Meizu E – Download
- Flyme 18.104.22.168 Nougat for Meizu Max – Download
- Meizu Note 5 Flyme 22.214.171.124 update – Download
- Flyme OS 126.96.36.199 Nougat for Meizu Note 3 – Download
How to Install Flyme OS 188.8.131.52 on Meizu phone –
- First Download Flyme 184.108.40.206 Nougat beta OTA zip for your device from above.
- Now copy the update.zip file to your phone’s memory.
- Turn off your mobile phone and then Press and hold the Volume+ button and then press the power button till the mobile phone vibrates.
- Now the system will enter into the upgrade window.
- Select System upgrade and tap on the Start button.
- Wait until the flashing is complete.
After updating this version, the notification box will appear MTKLogger notice, please click on the notice, click the middle of the button below the manual stop, after the completion of the operation will disappear, this problem will be resolved in the follow-up version, please understand.
So Download FlymeOS 220.127.116.11 Nougat Update for Meizu devices to upgrade it to Nougat. If you have any questions comment below.