Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware is now available for download. The update is an official leaked beta and based on latest Android Nougat. If you want to flash stock Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 Edge then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F/FD models. Download Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware from below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge features a 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 and a pixel density of 534ppi. Galaxy 7 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 Octa processor with 4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage. The device comes with an Android Marshmallow but you can download the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for Galaxy S7 Edge. You can Download Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware from below which is 2GB in size and has a modem number G935FXXU1ZPK4.
Firmware Information –
- Model name: Galaxy S7
- Model: SM-G935F/FD
- Version: Android 7.0
- PDA: G935FXXU1ZPK4
- MODEM: G935FXXU1ZPK4
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F/FD). Don’t try this on any other device.
- This is leaked beta and may contain some bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
How to Install Stock Nougat Firmware on Galaxy S7 Edge –
Flashing firmware on Galaxy S7 edge is very easy, all you have to download the firmware file from above and unzip it. After that flash the file via odin. If you want detailed instruction with images then check below link.
Download Galaxy S7 Edge Android 7.0 Nougat firmware and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.