Download HTC 10 Android Nougat Firmware (Europe)
HTC 10 Android Nougat Firmware RUU for European variant is now available for download. HTC released the Nougat Update for HTC 10 before, but they halt the update for some reason, but now they resume the update and rollout for HTC 10 models in Europe. You need a PC to Download and Install HTC 10 Android Nougat Firmware, and it will completely wipe your phone. The OTA update will be available for all in the coming days. However, if you want early access then you can Download HTC 10 Android Nougat Firmware and Install it manually.
Follow the below step by step guide to install Android 7.0 Nougat on HTC 10 from below. To update HTC 10 to software version 2.41.401.3, your device should be running on v1.80.401.1 or later. To install Android Nougat on HTC 10 all you need a Windows computer, Nougat RUU.exe for HTC 10 and a USB cable to connect your phone to your PC. Download HTC 10 Android Nougat Firmware from below.
- This Firmware file is only for HTC 10 Europe. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download HTC 10 Android Nougat Firmware
How to Install Stock Nougat Firmware on HTC 10 –
Download HTC 10 RUU.exe file (Full Firmware) from above and save it on your PC. Now take the Complete backup of your device and make sure the battery is more than 50%. Now connect your HTC device to PC and run the RUU.exe file. Now follow the on-screen instructions to install Nougat on HTC 10. The update will wipe your data and your device will reboot after the process completes. If you are facing issues on above process then follow this guide.
Download HTC 10 Android Nougat Firmware and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.