Now you can Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Redmi Note 3 [SnapDragon]. TWRP V3 is the most recent version of TWRP from TeamWin. If you want to root Redmi Note 3 or want to try some custom ROMs, then you need to install custom recovery on Redmi Note 3 first. We already discuss how to Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon variant recently. And now the Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Redmi Note 3 is available which you can download from below.
TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is one of the most popular and one of the best custom recovery available for Android. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. The new update of TWRP 3.0.0 has a complete new look, true terminal emulator, support Android 6.0 and now you can flash image files also. Check out features of new TWRP and Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Redmi Note 3 from below.
TWRP 3.0 Features –
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab, and tab completion, etc.
- Language translation
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
If you are a Redmi Note 3 user, then you can Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Redmi Note 3. You can Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 from the link below and simply flash it Fastboot. Check out How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 3.
How to Install TWRP 3.0 Recovery on Redmi Note 3 –
This method only work if you already older version of TWRP installed on your device.
- Download TWRP v3 for Redmi Note 3 from above and save it on your device.
- Now Reboot your phone to TWRP Recovery.
- Now click on Install and tap the “Images” button in the lower right side of the screen.
- Browse the TWRP image file you downloaded from above and select it.
- Now ‘swipe to flash‘ the TWRP Recovery.
Or you can Flash the Recovery from Fastboot Method For that Check this How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 3.
If you are flashing TWRP for the first time then you need to first flash modified boot.img and then TWRP
So Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Redmi Note 3 from above and enjoy flashing.