The popular iOS photo filtering app Prisma is now available for Android. The Prisma app transforms your pictures into art pieces using the styles of famous artists like Picasso, Munk as well as world famous ornaments and patterns. Prisma is quite popular among iPhone users and already topping iOS charts for a couple of weeks. Prisma was available only for iOS, and Android users are waiting for its release. But now the wait is over you can download Prisma App for Android. If you are a fan of the app then Download Prisma App for Android from below. Prisma Photo Filter App now Officially Available to all via Play Store.
Prisma and Pokemon Go was the trending topics of last week. And Prisma app apk is now available for Android phones. The company releases the first beta app for Android. In order to sign up for the Prisma beta app, you need to sign up for the newsletter regarding Prisma app which is available at Prisma’s official website. Soon After signing up, the team will send you the link to download Prisma beta apk. But if you don’t want to wait for the official release then you can download Prisma App for Android from below.
Prisma for Android is already available, and you can download Prisma App for Android from below. Prisma app for Android contain all features as iOS. And the company also mentioned to bring Prisma Video feature, 360-degree Prisma images and a long list of new feature and styles to make your selfies cool. Download Prisma apk from below.
Prisma App Features
- Modern art filters!
- Stunning photo effects
- Converts image to a work art or painting
- It uses neural networks and artificial intelligence
Download Prisma App for Android
Prisma app is still not available in Play Store officially, but you can download Prisma Android App from here. This is a beta version of the app. So there may be some bugs present in it. Install and use at your own risk. Prisma Photo Filter App now Officially Available to all via Play Store.
How to Install Prisma App on Android Phones
1) First, download Prisma app apk from above.
2) Open your phone Settings.
3) Now go to Settings – > Security – >Device Administration section and enable unknown sources.
4) Install Prisma App apk.
5) Now open the app and take a selfie or select an image.
6) Now open the Prisma app and convert your pics into artwork.
How To Save Edited Prisma Photos To Gallery
The Prisma app transforms your pictures into art pieces, but there was no option to save the edited image. Actually, there is a way to save the edited Prisma photos, but there is no option visible on the main screen. There is also a way to remove the Prisma watermark from image. There are two ways to save edited Prisma photos into gallery.
1) First, go to app setting and select an option ‘Save artworks automtically’. This option will automatically save edited photos to gallery.
2) The second option is also very simple, all you have to click on the share icon after editing your image. After the sharing option appears, go back to the app and it will save the edited Prisma image to gallery.
3) You can also remove Prisma watermark from photo.
So this the complete guide to Download Prisma App for Android, to install Prisma app on android device, how to save edited Prisma photos to gallery and how to remove watermark from Prisma app. So download the Prisma App and share it with your friends.