Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Nougat Firmware is now available for download. The update is an official leaked beta and based on latest Android Nougat. If you want to flash stock Android Nougat on Galaxy S7 then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Galaxy S7 Android Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S7 SM-G930F/FD models. Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Nougat Firmware from below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 features a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 and a pixel density of 577ppi. Galaxy 7 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 Octa processor with 4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage. The device comes with an Android Marshmallow but you can download the latest Android Nougat firmware for Samsung Galaxy S7. You can Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware from below which is 2GB in size and has a modem number G930FXXU1ZPK4.
Firmware Information –
- Model name: Galaxy S7
- Model: SM-G930F/FD
- Version: Android 7.0
- Changelist: 9658725
- PDA: G930FXXU1ZPK4
- MODEM: G930FXXU1ZPK4
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F/FD). Don’t try this on any other device.
- This is leaked beta and may contain some bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Nougat Firmware
How to Install Stock Nougat Firmware on Galaxy S7 –
Flashing firmware on Galaxy S7 is very easy, all you have to download the firmware file from above and unzip it. After that flash the file via odin. If you want detailed instruction with images then check below link.
Download Samsung Galaxy S7 Android Nougat Firmware and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.