As we know, Google recently launched Android P developer preview for Nexus devices. New Android P brings many new features and improvements from Oreo. Android P developer preview can come with features which include changes to the notifications drawer, quick settings, colored icons in the Settings app, and much more. Now you can Get Android P Features on any Device Running on Android Oreo. To Get Android P Features on your Device you have to download Xposed Framework and Android P-ify Xposed Module. Follow the below steps to know how to Get Android P Features on any Device Running on Android Oreo.
Thanks to the developer paphonb, which brings a Xposed module called ‘Android P-ify’ with the help of that you can get Android P features on any device running on Android 8.1 Oreo (Android 8.0 Oreo and heavily modified ROMs such as Samsung Experience, LG UX, and OxygenOS is not supported for now). Download Android P-ify module from below to Get Android P Features on your Device Running.
Android P-ify Module features –
- A new Quick Settings design (the module does not replicate the circular Quick Settings of Android P)
- Clock on the left side of the status bar
- Force SystemUI dark theme when using static wallpapers (Android 8.1 only)
- New rounded search bar and colored icons in the Settings app
- A toggle for all of the above features
- New app transitions
- Your device must be Rooted and Runs on Android Oreo.
- Download Xposed framework
- Download Android P-ify Xposed module
How to Get Android P Features on any Device Running on Android Oreo –
- First, download and install Xposed Framework on your device.
- Now Download Android P-ify Xposed module from above and install it on your device.
- Activate the module and restart your phone.
- Now you have seen Android P-ify app in your App drawer.
This is the easiest way to Get Android P Features on your device. The app still in its early stage and maybe not worked on some devices, but if you want Android P features, you can try it. Comment below if you have any doubts.