Intro: In the world of gaming, it’s not just about being a top competitor or getting on leaderboards. It’s about having fun and enjoying games with friends. When you’re in this mindset, you don’t need to worry so much about your aim – it will come naturally as long as you have a good time practicing! First-person shooting games have taken over the gaming community, and it was bound to happen. Ever since the developers tossed up the idea of a gun moving around on our digital screens, It has continuously flourished and is still evolving. In this blog post, we’ll be going over some tips for improving your aim when playing a new fps game valorant.
- Mouse sensitivity: This can be changed within the game by accessing the options menu. The greater the number of DPIs- the higher the mouse sensitivity and the faster the pointer speed. Adjust the mouse sensitivity according to your need and preference.
- If you want to be precise, disable mouse acceleration in your OS. it means that the distance the pointer travels on-screen when moving your mouse will always be constant regardless of how fast or slow you move the mouse itself. The only drawback is that this only works properly in your OS and not your browser.
- Mouse interpolation delay: When you move your mouse from point A to point B, the cursor will respond based on where you started from and react to a middle path in between, so there’s no delay when it starts moving. The problem this causes with aiming in fps games is that it’s not as responsive. Because of the way this method works, your cursor might end up falling behind where you’re aiming on-screen, resulting in an inaccurate shot.
2) Tricks and methods to implement while playing valorant –
- Learn how to strafe: One easy way to increase your aim is through learning how to strafe. Strafing refers to making slight side-to-side movements while walking. It will give you more movement options while shooting at a target, and it is crucial for succeeding in this type of game since fights with other players usually take place at close range. When experienced, good strafers can shoot accurately even when moving sideways or backward quickly.
- Improve muscle memory: Practice shooting at moving targets: this way, you will build muscle memory that will surely improve your gameplay by multi-folds. Muscle memory is repeating a movement so much that eventually, you’ll perform that movement without thinking about it. Think back to when you first learned how to drive a car or maybe ride a bike – it was pretty awkward at first, but eventually, without thinking about it, your body will know what to do, and your mind will be free of the task. The same applies to gaming – spend enough time doing something, and eventually, your actions will just be committed to memory.
3) Do it as the pros do: Getting better at aiming does not require skills, just some practice. You may also improve your attacks and strategy by watching more and more gameplays. Watch the expert players play and pull different moves. You can learn something about the game every time if you pay attention: Observe and copy. Watch the pro players, and you can pick up something new every time. Or you may learn new tips and tricks to aim better or a recent hack at wecoach where the experts will help you play for better aim and more skills. Watching gameplays will help you anticipate what’s coming and prepare an action plan for the play.
4) Improve on your skills: Play with other people to improve your skills and get tips from them. There are also many maps where you can play, each one offering its own unique experience. If you don’t, then you’re dismissing a vital part of getting better at this game. You need to know where enemies are likely to appear from. If you rush into an unfamiliar area, there is every chance someone will surprise you and take some health away.
5) Change your mouse: Consider buying a gaming mouse for better speed and precision. The mouse is one of the essential pieces of equipment for playing an fps game. Use keyboard and mouse and avoid investing in a controller that compromises your aiming skills. A good DPI setting will make the difference between playing well and fighting for survival in multiplayer shootouts. It’s best not to skimp on your mice; invest in good quality that will last a while then the price will be well worth it.
6) Try out all and choose your choice of weapon: The game has a lot of weapons to choose from; you can customize your gun with different attachments and upgrade. Try other weapons until you find one that suits your play style best. Guns with a higher DPS (damage per second) can be easier to use than slower firing weapons, but whatever your weapon of choice is, you need to practice with it and learn when to fire and when not to. The best way of improving your aim is by using different types of guns.
- Although you should start with an assault rifle because it has easy mechanics and low recoil, you should still begin to work on getting good with all gun types available in the game, especially the ones you are most likely to encounter. When using an assault rifle, try crouching when shooting so that you have more accuracy.
- Your accuracy will be way better if you find a gun that feels comfortable for you to shoot because it will allow you to concentrate on where you’re aiming and not so much on how your aim moves. The moment you start trying out different gun types is when your skills begin growing the most quickly.
Conclusion: As a beginner in any fps game, you must know that no matter what the aim assistance function is set to, your accuracy will still depend on how well you can shoot the gun itself. If you are new to fps games and haven’t gotten used to firing different types of firearms yet, don’t spend too much time trying to learn how to aim but instead try to get used to moving first.