In today’s world, no one wants to lose their important data. The best way to do that is to back up all your data in order to assure that there will be no loss of data if there is some mishap happened. The reasons behind the loss of data could be anything such as corrupt hard drive, accidental formatting, virus attack, etc. Luckily, there are ways to retrieve deleted files and data from your device so that you can use it again. One of the best ways to do that is by using data recovery software.
Now the question is which data recovery software you should use?
There might be various software but choosing the right one is really important. If you are willing to recover the data that has been lost, you need a professional tool like Recoverit Data Recovery. Searching and getting back the files will be trouble-free with this software. The tool is easy to use and recover your deleted or lost files from internal or external hard drive, SSD, USB Drive, SD card, and even a crashed computer.
The program scans your drives for lost or deleted files of any type and tries to retrieve them. It can recover any files including videos, photos, files, audio, archives, etc. It can also recover data from all types of storage devices with the file system NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, or exFAT.
Features of Recoverit Data Recovery
Recoverit data recovery software has a friendly, and highly intuitive user interface and comes with a lot of data recovery features. check out features of Recoverit Data Recovery from below.
1) Easy to use Interface
Recoverit is the easiest data recovery software I have ever used. It has a simple, elegant, and beautifully designed minimalistic UI. The tool is very easy to use and you don’t need any prior technical knowledge or any tutorial to use it. All the options are self-explanatory. To start the data recovery process, all you need to do is select the drive you want to scan and click the start button.
2) Recover all File types
Recoverit is compatible with a wide range of devices. It recovers almost all kinds of data from different devices and recovers more than 1000 types of file types.
- It supports all types of storage devices including Hard Drive, SSD, RAID, SAN, USB Drive, Micro SD Card, and many more. It recovers from all file system NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, and exFAT
- It recovers more than 1000 types of file types including almost all images, documents, multimedia files, emails, Graphics, archives, and all other popular formats.
3) Multiple Recovery Options
With Recoverit Data Recovery, you have multiple recovery options to choose from including Recycle Bin recovery, Formatted Disk Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, External Devices Recovery, Virus Attack Data Recovery, System Crash Data Recovery, and Advanced Video Recovery.
4) System Crash Data Recovery
One of the best features of Recoverit is System Crash Data Recovery. If the computer cannot reboot after a system crash then it is very difficult to recover your data. Recoverit System Crash Data Recovery comes with a WinPE media file with that you can create bootable media files to recover data from a crashed system.
5) Fast Scanning
One of the best things about Recoverit Data Recovery is that the scan process was pretty fast. It scans all the assets of your system completely much faster than most of the data recovery tools. Once the scan is complete, you can also view all files that can be recovered.
How to Use Recoverit Data Recovery
When you delete files from your system, those files are not necessarily deleted. Only the path to the file is deleted, and actual data kept there unless it has been overwritten by new data. By choosing the right data recovery, you can raise your chances of getting your data back. Check below steps to use Recoverit Data Recovery to recover lost and deleted files.
1) Download and Install – First, you need to download and install the software from the iSkySoft official website. The software is available for both Windows and Mac. Now open the Recoverit app and it will show you all internal and external drives of your computer.
2) Scan for lost files – Now select the drive that you want to recover data from and click on the Start button to begin the scanning on the selected drive. Now, wait until the scanning process complete. You can also pause or stop the scanning at any time.
3) Preview and Recover – Once the scan complete, it will show you all of your deleted files. You can click on the file to get the details and to preview it. You can preview anything like image, audio, video, document, and others.
Now, Select the files that you want to recover, choose the location on your system where you want to restore, and click on the Recover button to recover the file to the destination folder.
With Recoverit Data Recovery, you can recover any file easily. The software is fast, reliable, and easy to handle. We strongly recommend this product and if you have any queries related to this then comment below.