Here we will discuss about How to Download and Install Galaxy S8 Bixby Assistant on any Samsung Phone running Android Nougat. Samsung’s new Android flagships, the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8+ sport their own voice assistant called Bixby. Bixby is an AI system that’s designed to make device interaction easier. This is a Samsung Galaxy S8 devices exclusive feature but is designed to work across a range of Samsung products. You can Download Galaxy S8 Bixby APK file from below with that you can Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running Android Nougat.
The Galaxy S8 Bixby APK will work on both rooted and non-rooted devices. The app is tested on Galaxy S7, but it works on almost all Samsung devices running Nougat. Previously we share the Samsung Galaxy S8 Stock Wallpapers and Galaxy S8 Stock Apps, and now we share the link to Download Samsung Galaxy S8 Bixby Assistant with that you can Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running Android Nougat.
To Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices, you must have installed the Galaxy S8 Launcher on your device and your device running on Android Nougat. For now, this method will work on Samsung device, and we have no clue if you can Install Galaxy S8 Bixby Assistant on any Android device. Follow below guide to Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running Android Nougat. Also Download Galaxy S8 Theme for other Devices
Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running Android Nougat
For Non Rooted phones
- First Download Galaxy S8 Launcher from above and Installed it on your device (Check our guide to Install Galaxy S8/Plus Launcher)
- Now download Galaxy S8 Bixby apk from above.
- Open your phone Settings and go to Settings – > Security – >Device Administration section and enable unknown sources.
- Install Galaxy S8 Bixby apk.
- Once the app is installed, Go back to the home screen of your S8 Launcher.
- Now Long press on the empty space go to Settings and activate Bixby.
- Done! Reboot your device.
For Rooted Devices
- Download Bixby apk and manually push it to the system. For that
- Create a folder name with “hellobixby” in system/app with correct permissions (drwxr-xr-x or 0755)
- Now Push the apk inside that folder with correct permissions (rw-r-r or 0644)
- Reboot your device.
- Done! You’ll get Bixby by swiping left on the home screen.
This is the complete guide to Install Galaxy S8’s Bixby Assistant on Samsung devices running Android Nougat. For any queries comment below.