TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 is now available for download. Galaxy S5 is a powerful smartphone from Samsung’s S series. If you want to root your galaxy S5 or want to try some custom ROMs then you need to install custom recovery on Samsung galaxy S5. We already discuss how to root Galaxy S5 with CF Auto root and today we discuss how to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.0.0 on Samsung Galaxy S5. Official TWRP Recovery for Galaxy S5 (All Variant) is available for download. Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S5.
If you are a Galaxy S5 user, then you can Root Samsung Galaxy S5 and Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S5. And if you already install custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5 then you can flash the latest version of the TWRP recovery to get more benefits. So here is the step by step guide to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S5. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5 –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 International, Americas, and Oceanic (SM-G900F, SM-G900W8, SM-G900T, SM-G900M, SM-G900P, SM-G900V, SM-G900I) – Download.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos (SM-G900FD) – Download
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 China & China Duos (SM-G9006V, SM-G9008V, SM-G9006W, SM-G9008W, SM-G9009W) – Download.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 Japan (SCL23, SC-04F) – Download
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5 Korea (SM-G900K, SM-G900L, SM-G900S) – Download
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5 –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Latest TWRP Recovery for your device.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy S5 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S5.