Now you can download near stock Project Spectrum ROM for Oppo F1, which is based on Android Marshmallow. A few months back OPPO announced the ColorOS alternative called Project Spectrum which delivers near stock Android experience. Project Spectrum is a lot closer to AOSP in look and feels and contain some OPPO ColorOS apps and features, like the screen-off gestures, ColorOs Photos, Doze, ColorOS camera app, and MaxxAudio. Oppo recently launched the Marshmallow based Project Spectrum v1.0i for Oppo F1. Today we provide you the Project Spectrum ROM for Oppo F1, which you can flash via TWRP. If you want to flash Latest Stock Project Spectrum ROM v1.0i Beta for Oppo F1 then Download it from below.
Oppo F1 is the last year’s mid-range phone from Oppo which released with Lollipop based OxygenOs 2.1 and now the company released the Marshmallow Based Project Spectrum ROM for Oppo F1. Also, you will get the future Project Spectrum OTA along with full wipe package. The ROM is marshmallow based and has OS version of Project Spectrum V1.0i Beta. To install Project Spectrum ROM on Oppo F1, you need a stock ROM and Stock recovery. Download Project Spectrum ROM for Oppo F1 from below.
- This method is only for the Oppo F1.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Project Spectrum ROM for Oppo F1
Install Project Spectrum ROM on Oppo F1 –
1) Download Spectrum ROM OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot Oppo F1 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now select “Wipe data and cache”, press “Yes” to make a clean install.
6) Now select ‘Install from sd‘
7) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
8)Now select the zip file and it will Install Marshmallow based spectrum os on your Oppo F1 .
9) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download and install Project Spectrum on Oppo F1. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.
Source – Oppo