Samsung has started Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Android Oreo Beta Program in US, UK, and South Korea. The Android 8.0 Oreo beta for Galaxy S8/Plus will only be available for those who participate in the Galaxy Beta Program. The Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Program comes with Samsung Experience 9.0 UI and lots of new features. Check below guide to know How to Register for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Program.
To apply for the program, users must have an active Samsung Account and meet certain requirements. The Galaxy beta program for Galaxy S8 may be provided via Samsung+ app for the U.S., which are available through the Google Play store or Galaxy Apps, depending on the user’s country of residence. You can download Samsung plus app from below to Join Galaxy S8 Android Beta Program.
The Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Program allows the user to register and access the latest version of Android (Android Oreo) and in return wants feedback and experience about performance, stability, and usability to improve the software. Download Samsung+ app from below to Register for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Program.
How to Register for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Program?
To get the Android 8.0 Oreo beta on Galaxy S8 or S8+, you will need to enroll for the Galaxy Beta Program. To enroll Android Oreo beta program on Galaxy S8/Plus follow below guide.
- To apply for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta program, users must have an active Samsung Account
- Now you need Samsung+ app which you can download from below.
- Now install the app and navigate to the Registration menu.
- Submit the ‘Galaxy Beta Program’ application form.
- If you meet all the requirements for the program, you will soon be selected.
- After selecting for the Galaxy Beta Program, Goto Setting > Software update > download updates to download and install beta software.
That’s it! This is the easiest way to Register for Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Program. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.