Samsung starts rolling out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S5 Neo. Previously Samsung released the latest nougat update for Galaxy A5 2016 users and now the latest Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S5 Neo starts rolling out in Canada. Here we share the Galaxy S5 Neo Nougat OTA file with that anyone can Update Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to Android Nougat Manually. The update can be flashed via the latest version of ODIN and weighs around 2GB. The update is an official stable version and you can manually Update Galaxy S5 Neo to Android 7.0 Nougat.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Mi 5, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat Update for Galaxy S5 Neo is available for download. Here we provide you the nougat zip file for Galaxy S5 Neo with that you can update Galaxy S5 Neo to Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Galaxy S5 Neo from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W packed with all Android Nougat features and comes with new UX and various improvements. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for Galaxy S5 Neo with that you can update Galaxy S5 Neo to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Galaxy S5 Neo from below.
Download Full Android Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S5 Neo
- The update is only for Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W variants only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Galaxy S5 Neo to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy S5 Neo to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
9) Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install Nougat Firmware on Galaxy S5 Neo.