Huawei starts rolling out the latest EMUI 4.1 Marshmallow update for Mate 8. The company updates its OS EMUI to v4.1 and Huawei Mate 8 is the first one who receives the updates. Huawei starts rolling out the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei Mate 8 for many variants but only with build no B320 is based on EMUI 4.1. The official Android 6.0 for Huawei Mate 8 is a stable build and rolling via OTA, but you can also Update Huawei Mate 8 to Marshmallow Manually. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Huawei Mate 8 to Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 manually.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Huawei Mate 8 available via OTA (over-the-air). The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Huawei Mate 8 to Marshmallow.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei Mate 8 –
- Download EMUI 4.1 Marshmallow OTA for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09C185 – NXT-L09C185B320
- Download EMUI 4.1 Marshmallow OTA for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29C432 – NXT-L29C432B320
- Download EMUI 4.1 Marshmallow OTA for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09C432 – NXT-L09C432B320
- Download Marshmallow OTA for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09C10 – NXT-L09C10B330
- Download Marshmallow OTA for Huawei Mate 8 NXT-AL10 – NXT-AL10C00B350
Steps to Manually Update Huawei Mate 8 to Marshmallow –
1) First, download Android 6.0 for Huawei Mate 8 from above.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your internal storage or SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now go to the phone settings–>update and press the menu button.
4) Now select choose Local update.
5) It will show the update.app file now tap on it to start the installation process.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device., you have latest firmware
This is the easiest way to Update Huawei mate 8 to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions comment below.