The Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update for Oneplus One is now starts rolling out. Now you can get Official Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Oneplus One via Cm 13. The update comes with a build number ZNH0EAS26M and size 484.43 MB. The update is already starts rolling out and many users user already update Oneplus One to Marshmallow via OTA update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update OnePlus One To Android Marshmallow manually. Check the below link to Update OnePlus One to Marshmallow manually.
The OnePlus One runs on Android Lollipop but now you can Update OnePlus One to Marshmallow. There are many custom ROMs for OnePlus One already available which is based on Marshmallow but this is the official CM13 for OnePlus One with many fixes and changes. The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. Check the below steps to Update OnePlus One to Marshmallow manually. If you have still not received the update, then you can download the direct OTA file with build no. ZNH0EAS26M to Update OnePlus One to Marshmallow manually.
Download OnePlus One Marshmallow Firmware OTA file –
- Download Marshmallow firmware for OnePlus One
Steps to Manually Update OnePlus One To Marshmallow –
This method is only for non-rooted users with Stock recovery. This is an Incremental update so you can update it over CM12.1 only.
1) Download Marshmallow CM13 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus One into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file and it will Install Marshmallow OTA file on your OnePlus one .
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Update OnePlus One to Marshmallow with CM 13 ROM [Official]. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.