Samsung starts rolling out the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy A7 2016. Earlier we saw original Galaxy A7 receives the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update and now Marshmallow Update for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F is now available for download. The update is an Official Marshmallow which rolls out in phase wise manner. Many users still not received the OTA update, so we provide the Marshmallow OTA file for Galaxy A7 2016 with that you can Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 to Marshmallow Manually. Samsung Galaxy A7 Marshmallow update is currently rolling out only for SM-A710F. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Android 6.0 marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy A7. You can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 to Marshmallow manually.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, New App Permissions and more. The OTA file provide below is only for Russian Galaxy A7 SM-A710F, so don’t try it on other devices. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.45GB in size. Check below steps to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 to Marshmallow Manually.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- This method is only for Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A710F only don’t try it on any other model.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data but it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install official Android 6.0.1 for Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
How to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 to Marshmallow Manually –
1) First, enable USB debugging from setting.
2) Download official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Galaxy A7 from above and Unzip it.
3) Download the latest version of Odin from above and unzip the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Now Boot your Galaxy A7 2016 into Download Mode by press and hold ‘Power + Home + Vol Down‘ buttons.
6) Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
7) If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
7) Now locate and add the firmware ‘.tar‘ file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
8) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“. (make sure Re-partition is NOT ticked)
9) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 to Marshmallow Manually. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.