Download and Install Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 for Oneplus X
Development of CyanogenMod 14 for OnePlus X has begun. First working build is already available but of course contains lots of bugs. Recently Google released the official Android 7.0 Nougat for many Nexus Devices. CM14 ROM for OnePlus 3 is already available. And now Android 7.0 Nougat based CyanogenMod 14 for Oneplus X available for download. XDA Senior Member Sarthak Narang posted the first working build of Unofficial CM14 for OnePlus X on XDA. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM. Download and Install Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 for Oneplus X from below.
The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build for OnePlus X and missing many features, and not suitable for daily use. This build contains many bugs but that’s improved with time. But the good news is you can experience Android Nougat on OnePlus X. The CM14 Android Nougat for OnePlus X brings Nougat features to your OnePlus X. Download Unofficial CM14 for OnePlus X from below.
- Boot (obviously)
- Other stuff which is not mentioned under not working
- Tri-state keys
- This ROM is work on OnePlus X. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Unofficial CyanogenMod 14 for Oneplus X
How to Install CM14 on Oneplus X
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CyanogenMod 14 ROM for OnePlus 3 and Gapps from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the complete guide to Download CyanogenMod 14 for Oneplus X and Update OnePlus x to Android 7.0 Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.