Wait is finally over, Google has officially released the Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus Devices. Google released the first developer preview of the latest version of Google in March and continuing adding developer previews with new features, bug fixes, and improvements. And now they rolling out the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 9, Nexus Player, Google Pixel C and Android One devices. Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus Devices from below.
The Android Nougat features Multiwindow, Doze, Improved Notifications, New Messaging Apps, Seamless update, Vulkan API, along with other features. You can check the infographics of best Android Nougat Features. Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus Devices from below.
There is two method to get Android Nougat on your device either install Android Nougat OTA Updates through Android Beta Program or Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus Devices and flash it manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus 6P, Nexus 6, Nexus 5X, Nexus 9, Nexus Player, Google Pixel C and Android One devices.
Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus Devices
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image for Nexus devices
- Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Nexus 5X: Build NRD90M
- Android Nougat OTA for Nexus 6P: Build NRD90M
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Pixel C: Build NRD90M
- Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Nexus 9 (WiFi): Build NRD90M
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus 6: Soon
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat OTA for Nexus 9: Soon
- Android 7.0 Nougat OTA forNexus Player: Soon
- Download Android 7.0 Nougat for your device from above.
- Make sure ADB and Fastboot driver installed (Check out How to setup ADB and Fastboot on windows and Setup ADB and Fastboot on Mac)
- Take Complete Backup of your Device.
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Factory Image on Nexus Devices –
This method is used to flash Nexus Factory images only. You can use Sideload method to update your phone via OTA zip file.
1) Download the Android Nougat image for your device and unzip it.
2) Connect your device to the PC over USB and Enable USB Debugging option from setting>developer option>.
3) Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter in fastboot mode press and hold ‘Volume Up + Volume Down + Power’ button or by typing “adb reboot bootloader”
5) Open the command prompt and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.
6) Now Execute the “flash-all.bat“, it will unzip the image files and install the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system. The step will install Android 7.0 Nougat on Nexus devices.
So this the complete guide of install and Download Android Nougat For Nexus Devices. We will add the download link of other devices as soon as its available. If you have any doubts comments below.