Download Leaked Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T (OxygenOS 4.0.0)
Good news for OnePlus 3T users, the company will soon roll out the latest Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T. But the leaked version of Nougat based OxygenOS 4.0.0 for OnePlus 3T is already available with the help of that you can update OnePlus 3T to Android Nougat. The update is not officially released, and changelogs are not available for now, but Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T comes with December Security patch. Download OxygenOS 4.0.0 for OnePlus 3T Nougat from below and flash it manually.
Recently OnePlus released the Nougat Update for OnePlus 3, and if you want early access of Android Nougat for OnePlus 3T, then download OxygenOS 4.0.0 for OnePlus 3T. Download leaked Android Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T from below.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3T.
- This is leaked version and may contain bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Android Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T
How to Update OnePlus 3T to Android Nougat
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Nougat OTA file for OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 4.0.0 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OnePlus 3T Nougat OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3T into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file and it will Install OxygenOS 4.0.0 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
So Download Nougat Update for OnePlus 3T to manually Update OnePlus 3T to Android Nougat. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – XDA