Download OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 [Fix Network Drop Issue]
OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 3.5.6 update for OnePlus 2 which fixes persistent network drops issue. Recently OnePlus 2 released the OxygenOS 3.5.5 VoLTE update, but user faces the network drop issue, now OnePlus release the hotfix update which fixes the network drop issue. If you updated your phone and facing the problem, then you should download and install OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2. OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting the upgrade. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 2 to OxygenOS 3.5.6 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 from below.
We provide you the OxygenOS 3.5.6 ROM which you can flash on your device. OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.6 update fixes persistent network drops the issue. If you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.5.6
OxygenOS 3.5.6 Features and Changelogs –
- Fixes persistent network drops issue
- This method is only for the OnePlus 2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2
- OxygenOS 3.5.5 to OxygenOS 3.5.6 OTA File – Download
- OxygenOS 3.5.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 2 – Download, Mirror
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.6 ROM on OnePlus 2
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload/USB
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 3.5.6 on OnePlus 2 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download the OxygenOS 3.5.6 OTA Zip file from above and save it in your Internal Storage.
2) Turn off your device and Boot into the Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
3) Now Wipe data and cache if you want a clean installation otherwise skip this step.
4) Now in Recovery select your preferred language and select Install from Local.
5) Now select the Zip and Click on Install to start the process.
6) Now wait until the installation complete and then Reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 3.5.6 for OnePlus 2. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.