How to Update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
Samsung recently released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy Note 5. Previously Samsung released the latest nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S6 Users and now the latest Nougat Firmware for Galaxy Note 5 starts rolling out in Turkey. Here we share the Galaxy Note 5 Nougat OTA file with that anyone can Update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually. The update can be flashed via the latest version of ODIN and weighs around 2GB. The update is an official stable version and you can manually Update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Mi 5, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat Update for Galaxy Note 5 is available. Here we provide you the nougat zip file for Galaxy Note 5 with that you can update Galaxy Note 5 to Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Galaxy Note 5 from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy Note 5 packed with all Android Nougat features and comes with new UX and various improvements. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for Galaxy Note 5 with that you can update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Galaxy Note 5 from below.
Galaxy Note 5 Nougat Features and Changelogs
- OS upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Provides new UX and various performance modes
- Improved usability fo the Notification feature and quick settings button
- Improved usability of the Multi window
- Improved setting menu and addition of the Samsung pass feature
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps
- Improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
Download Full Android Nougat Zip File for Galaxy Note 5
- The update is only for Galaxy Note 5 in Turkey only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Galaxy Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy Note 5 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install Firmware on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.