Samsung recently released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. Previously Samsung released the latest update for Galaxy S7 users and full Nougat Firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 edge is available with that anyone can Update Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Android Nougat Manually. The update can be flashed via the latest version of ODIN and weighs around 2GB. The update is an official stable version and you can manually Update Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Android Nougat.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Mi 5, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat Update for Galaxy S6/Edge is now available. Here we provide you the zip file for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge with that you can update Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge packed with all Android Nougat features and comes with Samsung Experience UI. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge with that you can update Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge from below.
Download Full Android Nougat Zip File for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- The Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F/FD) and S6 Edge (SM-G925F/FD) only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge to Android Nougat Manually –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install Firmware on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge.