Latest Android Nougat Update for Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge starts rolling out. Here we share the direct link to Download Galaxy S6 Nougat OTA Update and Firmware. The update is an official stable build and based on latest Android Nougat. If you want to flash stock Android Nougat update on Galaxy S6 then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Galaxy S6 Android Nougat Firmware for SM-G920F models. Download Galaxy S6 Nougat OTA Update and Firmware from below.
Samsung Galaxy S6 features a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 and a pixel density of 577ppi. Galaxy S6 powered by Exynos 7420 Octa processor with 3GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage. The device comes with an Android Marshmallow but you can download the latest Android Nougat OTA for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. You can Download Galaxy S6 Nougat OTA Update and Firmware from below which is 2GB in size and has a modem number G925FXXU5EQBG.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F/FD). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Galaxy S6 Nougat OTA Update and Firmware
How to Install Stock Nougat Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S6 –
Flashing firmware on Galaxy S6 is very easy, all you have to download the firmware file from above and unzip it. After that flash the file via Odin. If you want detailed instruction with images then check below link.
Download Galaxy S6 Nougat OTA Update and Firmware and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.