Recently launched OnePlus 3 partnered with Servify in India to provide the 12-month of accidental damage cover for free. But you need to manually Activate OnePlus 3 Accidental Damage Protection Plan within 30 days of purchase for free. Also, OnePlus provides 12-month of Saavn Pro subscription, Rs. 500 Kindle credit, double data offer for Idea subscribers. To activate the Accidental Damage Plan on OnePlus 3, you need to install the OnePlus Care app from the Play Store and register your device. You’ll have to sign in by providing your mobile number, and authenticate your device using an OTP. Check step by step guide from below to Activate OnePlus 3 Accidental Damage Protection Plan.
Accidental Damage Protection plan for OnePlus 3 lets users to repaired it for free or at very nominal charges. If you recently purchased or planning to purchase the OnePlus 3 in India, then you should activate the Accidental Damage Protection plan from Servify within thirty days of purchase.
How to Activate OnePlus 3 Accidental Damage Protection Plan
1) Download the OnePlus Care smartphone app from Play Store.
2) If you haven’t already signed in the app, then it will prompt you to sign in. You have to enter your 10 digits mobile number that you’re using on OnePlus 3.
3) Now enter the OTP received in OnePlus Care app to finish the signing up process.
4) Open the menu by Swipe from left to right.
5) Now head over to the “My Devices” tab and select OnePlus 3.
6) Enter the SI No. or IMEI Number of your OnePlus 3.
7) Now tap on Add Bill/Document and upload the clear image of your invoice copy.
8) After the image is uploaded, the Servify team will verify the details. After verifications, your 12 months of accidental damage protection plan for OnePlus 3 will be activated.
Registered your device now and Activate OnePlus 3 Accidental Damage Protection Plan for free. Share it if like this and comment below if you have any doubts.
Via – Servify