Samsung starts rolling out the Android Nougat update for Galaxy A3 2016. Previously Samsung released the latest nougat update for Galaxy A5 2016 users and now the latest Nougat Firmware for Galaxy A3 starts rolling out in Germany. Here we share the Galaxy A3 Nougat OTA file with that anyone can Update Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 to Android Nougat Manually. The update can be flashed via the latest version of ODIN and weighs around 2GB. The update is an official stable version and you can manually Update Galaxy A3 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
The latest Android Nougat update for Galaxy A3 2016 is available for SM-A310F in Germany and the Firmware is already available for download. Here we provide you the nougat zip file for Galaxy A3 with that you can update Galaxy A3 2016 to Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Galaxy A7 2016 from below.
The new Android Nougat update for Galaxy A3 SM-A310F packed with all Android Nougat features and comes with new UX and various improvements. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for Galaxy A3 with that you can update Galaxy A3 SM-A310F to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Galaxy A3 from below.
Download Full Android Nougat Update for Galaxy A3 2016
- The update is only for Galaxy A3 2016 in Germany only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Galaxy A3 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy A7 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
7) Once you enter into Download mode, you see an ID: COM port turned blue and Added message in Odin message box means your device has recognized by Odin.
8) If ID: COM doesn’t show means your driver is not correctly installed or try it with different USB cable.
9) Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install Nougat Firmware on Galaxy A3.
Download Android Nougat Update for Galaxy A3 2016 and Update Galaxy A3 to Android 7.0 Nougat in easy steps. If you have any questions, then comment below.
I have a Galaxy a3 2016 SM-a301F in portugal does this work?
Currently not available in Portugal. This will work only for Germany users
Thanks , im ancious , im w8 for the update for so long !
I’m in UK and have been told that I can use any region firmware so long as its for the correct phone model?
It may work but some time installing different region firmware may cause the issues like network drops