Here we share a direct link to Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android Pie Firmware Update. The new Android Pie update for ZenFone Max Pro M1 is a beta version and rolling out via OTA which brings all Android Pie features along with latest ZenUI with several new features and UI enhancements. Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 WW-16.2017.1902.037 Pie OTA from below.
The Android Pie update for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) which comes with build number 16.2017.1902.037. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 WW-16.2017.1902.037 OTA to update it manually with below method. Download Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Pie firmware update file from below.
We provide you the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Pie OTA zip which you can flash on your device. You can check for them by going to Settings > About > System Update > and check for update. Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android Pie Firmware Update from below.
- This method is only for the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 (X00T/X00TD) For WW SKU only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Make sure you have at least 2GB of free space available on your device.
Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android Pie Firmware Update
How to Install Android Pie on Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
- Make sure your current firmware version of your phone is WW-15.2016.1902.340.
- Download the Zenfone Max Peo M1 Pie Beta OTA from above and save it to root directory of your phone’s internal storage.
- Reboot your phone.
- You should see firmware update notification pop up on the status bar.
- Tap on System Update File Detected… and follow the steps shown to update the firmware.
- First, Download the files from above and rename it to update.zip.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
- Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
- Now select the update.zip file.
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
- To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Download Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 16.2017.1902.037 FOTA from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
- Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
- Choose Apply Update from ADB
- Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
- On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now check your connection by typing the below command
adb devices if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
- Flash the update by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
- Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
This is the easiest way to Download Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Android Pie Firmware Update and flash it manually. If you have any questions, comment below.