Now you can Download and Install CM13 ROM for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0. Asus Zenfone 2 Laser are the affordable mid-range device which launched last year with Android Lollipop. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some impressive features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM13 ROM for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. Thanks to developer LuK1337 for providing the official build of CM13 for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser. The ROM is a stable build you can use it as a daily driver. The only bug in the Speakers doesn’t work on ZE600KL/ ZE601KL model. To Download CM13 ROM for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser, All you need is Rooted Asus Zenfone 2 Laser with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser –
- Download Asus Zenfone 2 Laser[Z00L] CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Asus Zenfone 2 Laser[Z00T] CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Gapps for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for Asus Zenfone 2 Laser [Marshmallow 6.0.1]. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.