Official CM13 ROM for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 is now available for download. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is an old tablet which didn’t get official OS update for a long time. But now you can Update Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 to Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 via CyanogenMod 13. Those who doesn’t like the Stock OS and want to try custom OS can Download and Install CM13 ROM for Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some impressive features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM13 ROM for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1. The ROM is an Official stable build and you can use it as a daily driver. To Download CM13 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, All you need is Rooted Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 (i925) so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 –
- Download Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 CM 13 ROM – ROM
- Download Gapps for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for Verizon Galaxy Note 10.1. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.