CyanogenMod 13 for Xiaomi Mi 5 is now available. Xiaomi Mi 5 runs on MIUI 7 OS, which is based on latest Android marshmallow but many users who don’t like MIUI can try the CM13 ROM on Mi 5. You can easily Download and Install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5, which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.1. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some impressive features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi5 to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi5 from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5. The ROM is posted on MIUI.com and work great. The ROM is a stable build and you can use it as a daily driver. To Download CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5, All you need is Rooted Xiaomi Mi 5 with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on Xiaomi Xiaomi Mi 5 and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for Xiaomi Mi 5 so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on Xiaomi Mi 5 –
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button” or alternately you can use Rebooter App to boot into recovery mode.
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for Xiaomi Mi 5. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.