Now you can Download and Install CM13 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max, which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0. ZTE Nubia Z9 Max is a powerful device from ZTE which launched last year with Android Lollipop but now you can download the Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max is now available. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some awesome features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM13 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max. Thanks to developer dianlujitao for providing the official build of CM13 for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max. The ROM is a stable build you can use it as a daily driver. The only bug in the build is HDR mode of the camera is not working. To Download CM13 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max, All you need is Rooted ZTE Nubia Z9 Max with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on ZTE Nubia Z9 Max –
- Download ZTE Nubia Z9 Max CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Gapps for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for ZTE Nubia Z9 Max [Marshmallow 6.0.1]. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.