Downgrade Lenovo K4 Note from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1
If you update your Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow and don’t like the update then you can easily revert back to lower version (Android Lollipop). Recently marshmallow update for Lenovo k4 note was rolled out for some region and many users are unhappy with the update. While its not possible to officially downgrade your phone back to Lollipop from Marshmallow, but we provide you the complete stock firmware file which you can flash via SP Flashtool to Downgrade Lenovo K4 Note from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1. Google is already rolling out the Android N Developer Preview for its newest devices but marshmallow update still not available for many devices and many device owners are still not happy with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for various reasons.many device owners are not happy with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for various reasons. Some users of K4 Note facing performance issues, lagging, force closing and Wi-Fi connectivity issues, while others having overheat and battery drain issue. For whatever the reason is, many would like to revert back to the older version of Android. That’s why we provide the official Stock ROM of Lenovo K4 Note with that you can Downgrade Lenovo K4 Note from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1. Follow below guide to Downgrade Lenovo K4 Note from Marshmallow to Lollipop.
Installing Stock ROM will unroot your device, Also, if you soft bricked your device or facing bootloop issue or experience heavy lags then you should downgrade Lenovo K4 Note from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1.
- Battery level should be 75% before you Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow.
- It is recommended to take backup of your device.
- I am not responsible for any damaged hardware or software arising from this process, so proceed at your own risk.
Download Stock Lollipop ROM for Lenovo K4 Note –
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Old A7010a48_S143_151218_ROW FILE – Download
- NEW A7010a48_S147_160113_ROW – Download
How to Downgrade Lenovo K4 from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1 –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download SP Flash Tool and Stock Lollipop ROM from above and unzip the file.
3) Install Lenovo driver if your device didn’t detect in SP Flashtool.
4) Now Run the SP Flash tool and Go to Option-> Download -> General Setting and check “da dl all with Checksums“.
5) Now click on Scatter-Loading and select ‘MT6753_Android_scatter.txt‘ file from target_bin folder.
6) Now select all options (check every option) you see and click on Download.
7) Now turn off the phone and connect it via USB cable.
8) Now the process will start, wait until the installation complete.
9) The above step will install Stock Lollipop ROM on your Lenovo K4 Note.
This is the complete guide to Downgrade Lenovo K4 Note from Marshmallow 6.0 to Lollipop 5.1. If you have any doubts comment below.
Source – XDA